Monday, March 28, 2011

Make it Monday Challenge

I think this is a contest I could enter.  I tried to create a card the other day for the embrodery challenge.  The idea in my head did not work on paper.  Bummer.  I saw the challenge while my daughter brought me the book Guess How Much I Love You, by Sam McBratney.  I looked at all the tree pictures and thought I would give it a try.
I drew the stump and colored it in with Sponge Daubers.  I was surprised how detailed I could get it.  The stamp is from the latest release, (I just got it today!)  Think big Favorites #2.

I also did another one with the same techneque of the sky and grass.

6 comments:

  1. Oh...don't you just love that story?
    Beautiful cards!
    And I like the daubers too...
    feel like I get more control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! The daubers are so useful. I use sponges all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that first card is so atmospheric! Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete